Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First post! Jewlery showcase!

Hello everyone and welcome to my humble little blog!

This blog is all about showcasing my art and jewelery, and will be updated as often as I can.

For now, the first post will contain some of my recent jewelery. There will be lots more to come soon! Enjoy!


A few different wire-wrapped rings!



An amethyst wire-wrapped ring. This one was a special gift for my friend Erin for her birthday!



A set made of lime-green plastic beads and silver chain.



A set made of red and orange plastic beads on bronze chain with a pretty bronze pendant.



A set made of blue and clear glass and plastic beads with seed beads on silver chain.



Some of my sets are currently up for sale on Ebay! Go check 'em out and maybe even bid if you like them! I ship for free to anywhere in North America! http://shop.ebay.ca/merchant/craigschriver

Thanks for looking and see you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment